Kindergarten classroom information for Arnold kindergarten parents

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Welcome to School Year 2009-2010!

Welcome to the new kindergarten students and their families!  
We are going to have a great school year!  I look forward to actually using my blog to enhance teacher / parent communication.  Feel free to leave comments or ask questions.  I will be talking about upcoming events, units of study and skills that we are working on.  I hope to include photos and videos of my class.  

Dates to remember:
August 10, 2009--Kindergarten Screening
August 11, 2009--Kindergarten Screening
August 12, 2009--Kindergarten Screening
August 14, 2009--Parent Meeting at 1:00 p.m.
August 17-19, 2009--Kindergarten phase-in days.  (Your child will come one of those days!)
August 20, 2009--Everyone's second day of kindergarten

The school day begins at 8:15 and ends at 3:15.  Let us know at the parent meeting how your child will be traveling home from school!

1 comment:

Mrs. Smith said...

I love your blog! The colors are great! You seemed to be very skilled with this! I may have to ask for help. :)